Combined AAV and Trap for Plumbing Ventilation
The compact ByStudor Trap-Vent is a combined trap with a 50mm water seal and an integral AAV, reducing the need for secondary plumbing ventilating in small fixture groups and replacing conventional S and P traps. The Trap-Vent, previously referred to as the Studor Combi-Siphon, protects the trap seal, stopping bad odours coming from empty traps and eliminating gurgling.
The ByStudor Trap-Vent is available in three versions, each suitable for different installation locations and budgets:
- COMPACT: The basic combined AAV and trap, provided in white ABS. Perhaps more suitable for under the sink applications where the trap will not be on show.
- CLASSIC: A superior version of the COMPACT Trap-Vent with an out
er white cladding, perfect for complementing white bathroom suites.
- DESIGN: An enhanced version of the CLASSIC Trap-Vent with the outer cladding in a polished chrome-plate finish, giving any plumbing installation a luxurious appearance.
Benefits and features of the ByStudor Trap-Vent:
- Easily installed with no specialist skills required, saving overall installation costs.
- Replaces extensive vent piping, saving costs in material and installation.
- Highly styled, enabling installation in environments where aesthetics are of high importance.
- Has a high grade of self-cleaning capacity.
- Eliminates siphonage noise in the drainage system; 20dB noise reduction compared to conventional trap systems.
- CE marked and AII rated to EN12380.
The ByStudor Trap-Vent fits all brands of UK 32mm plastic pipe with the components provided as standard. An additional washer is available upon request for installation with metal pipe (please email email@example.com if required).
Produced by Studor, the only specialist manufacturer of drainage ventilation products, the Trap-Vent comes with a lifetime warranty.